[IP] Minimed seeming to work better...

 My pump seems to be working better in the matter concerning my blood sugars not
being so high; however, I have been eating mostly healthy food only. I would
like to be able to grub some Jack in the Box or better yet Whataburger without
having my glucose going completely out of control. I guess someone remarked that
the Minimed BD Meter is not that good at reading proper glucose. That sucks
because one time when I had a 300 reading on my One Touch Freestyle meter, I
then tested on the BD Meter and I came up with a 230-240 Reading. When I came
down before going normal, the Freestyle was 53 and the BD was about 56. I just
hope to experience the "Goodness" of the pump in the sense that I can eat in an
unorthodox manner with out going off the deep end sugar wise.
  -Michael