[IP] IV Prep wipes...necessary?

I'm using the IV Prep wipes right now, for the first time in almost 20 years
of pumping, simply because they were part of my start up supplies when I got
my new Cozmo meter. I've always used alcohol wipes and nothing else. Never
had problems...through years of living on the water, sailing all over the
Chesapeake Bay, snorkeling in the Kingdom of Tonga, hiking along a Canal in
southern France, sailing in the Greek Islands and Scotland (cold!),
exploring Iceland...just alcohol and IV 3000 or Tegaderm.

By the way, I just found a Sil-Serter in my box of old pump goodies if
anybody wants it. I started pumping in the olden days when all we had was
bent needle infusion sets that you just stuck in yourself. Those inserter
things scare me! Let me know and I'll be happy to mail it to anyone.

Cheryl Hite