Re: [IP] What in the world is going on?

> OK I am writing to you guys to help me because I think I am losing my
> mind!
>
> Gabrielle (5 and pumping for 2 months on CoZmo) was 180 at midnight then
> 52  at 2am so I did the usual 15 carbs 15 minutes thing checked her
> again  and she was 40, gave her 15 more carbs plus a little p-nut butter
> (about  1/4 tsp) checked her again in 15 minutes and she was 301!!!! OK
> what in the world? So, I did a correction and checked her in an 45
> minutes to an hour and she was over 500...checked her site and all that
> and

She crashed and you just happened to catch her on the way down. I can't
really explain it but I've seen my daughter do it many times,
particularly after a heavy sports day. That is why for years I've
checked her at 2-3 in the morning. When we catch this kind of low
early, as you did, we were always able to arrest it with the following
regimen.  Enough glucose to target bg's at 150, check in 20 minutes and
repeat the procedure until bg's stabalize at or above 150. Usually this
took three tries.

Michael