Re: [IP] IV Prep wipes

>> Carol,
>>
>> Are you sure about that? Did someone at Minimed say that your
>> insurance would
>> no longer cover them (IV Prep Wipes)? . . .I got the wipes and when I
>> checked MM's store site after, I saw they had billed my insurance and
>> my  insurance did pay.

>> Liz

Yes, check with them again. I was told some time ago that my insurance
company no longer covered them (IV Prep wipes), and then all of a
sudden they were covered again. Maybe the insurance company relented
after so many complaints, or maybe there was an error. I don't know. I
do know I'm just very fortunate to have insurance, and I appreciate
what I do get from them. But I do get frustrated dealing with
bureaucracy when there is an "issue". Ya see, no one has "problems"
anymore. We all have "issues". Ha Ha :)

Cody