Re: [IP] IV Prep wipes

I am allergic to the IV Prep Wipes.  So I Only use soap & water & an alcohol
pad.  Are IV prep wipes necessary?   Barbara Z
  : [IP] IV Prep wipes

  My insurance company is no longer covering the IV prep wipes when I get my
  pump supplies from Metronics.  I was wondering where others purchase these
  from.  I know the insurance was paying $12.00 for a box of 50, but I assume
  it's more if you don't have insurance.

  Carol