Re: [IP] Energizer Batteries

I ALWAYS use Energizer with my MM.  I also use only the vibrator and not the
sound alarm.  I never hear it, but other people do.  People think the cell
phone is ringing and become annoyed.  This way only I know when the pump alarm
is going off.    I hardly ever use the back up light unless I am in a
restaurant or movie.  Barbara Z

  Hi Liz,
   I agree with you, I tried Duracell and Rayovac and they don't last as long
  get about the same time as you do with the energizer batteries. MM tells us
that
  for a reason, I believe in following a manufactures directions.
  Renee~

  I've always used Energizer.  I get 6-7 weeks from a regular AAA
  Energizer battery, using the backlight frequently but not the vibrate
  alarm.  I know some people have reported problems when they used
  Duracell or some other brand.  Energizer batteries are available
  everywhere and they're not a huge expense so I don't bother
  experimenting with cheaper brands.  It's not worth it to me.

  - --
  Liz
  Type 1 dx 4/1987
  Minimed Paradigm 715 5/2005