[IP] Re.what is going on

 Tracy, I would think that when you checked her and she was low, she may have
started rebounding? This has happened to me, I would be 30 at night, all sweaty,
and then do the OJ. 20-30 min later, I will be over 250. The body doesn't like
those lowes, and the liver will hopefully kick out some glucagon. Makes for a
hard night. I would just see how she is the next night without the exercise and
hopefully it won't repeat itself? Good luck

  Tanya