Re: [IP] Tricare Prime

 We have Tricare. Another IPer went to court in front of a panel of Tricare
officials to try and get the Glucowatch sensors covered. This was refused
because it is considered nothing more than another type of metering device.
Don't expect Tricare to cover the sensors for the newest MM pump because it is a
metering device and Tricare will not pay the extravagant price required for the
special devices. I would hate to see someone get their hopes up only to find
they have a very large bill due at the end of it all.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
Tricare Prime
Retired Navy in Poulsbo, WA