Re: [IP] Medtronics vs. Animas

I specifically chose Animas because the screen was the largest at that time
(is it still larger than the others?) and I wanted it to be easy to read.

I also love how small the pump is. I wear it tucked into my bra right under
my arm without any cases or clips.

Animas is testing a slimline clip to be used instead of their case or
holster; I'm on a list to receive one when they have more available.

I've had free loaner (back up) pumps for two months' at a time when I've
been traveling.

The only negative issue I've had is the rubber strip that covers the buttons
has lifted a bit. I've sent my pump back for repair while using a loaner.

Customer service has been stellar. Extremely simple to use. I'm on a Mac, so
I don't even use any of the software, and I still love my pump!

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com