Re: [IP] IV Prep wipes

I know it seems stupid.  I talked with MM and my insurance co. and they
are no longer covered under any vendor.  I might appeal it with my
insurance co. since it's a medical necessity with the pump and
quicksets.  In the meantime I talked with MM and they charged a box to
my mastercard.  It's $12.00 plus free shipping.

Carol

elizabeth blake wrote:

> [...]
I'd