From: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 10:11 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] HYPOGLYCEMIC EMERGENCT ???

 Please remember the words medical emergency. The judge saw that you used
that term to be able to park in the lane, but that you didn't require
treatment. Thus NOT a medical emergency. That's why the guilty verdict. The
judge sees it as playing both sides of the coin. It was emergent enough for
you to have to park there, but not emergent enough to require medical
attention. Can't be both.