Re: [IP] What in the world is going on?

In a message dated 7/31/06 10:28:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Since  you also gave a bolus with a syringe and it worked
it would confirm the  set/site problem.
What type of set do you use??

She uses the Silhouette. I changed the set this morning when she got up to  a
101 BS and all has been fairly good.

Now this might be a DUH!!! kinda of question but can the cannula get  bent
 while it is in her butt? When I took it out this morning it was pretty bent at
the end. I wasn't sure if it got bent while playing hard yesterday or if  it
can only get bent on insertion.

I was not up to changing her set last night, with only a total of 1/2  hour
 sleep last night I wasn't sure I could remember how to do it or do it properly.

Tracy in VA