[IP] Fwd: omnipod

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: rmmeltz <email @ redacted>
Subject: omnipod
To: email @ redacted

have started last few weeks. Have had some problems
with the pods and reced new ones which did not prime.
Biggest issue is adhesion. I enjoy golf and last 2
times the canula came out and I did not know. Obvious
results. Have you tried placing on areas such as thigh
or arm? Is there any adhesive material which could
work without causing problems removingit later? I
really do not want to give up golf or tennis because
movements impact canula.
Richard meltzer