Re: [IP] Tattoos/Piercings Problems or Not?

Can you turn your wrist over and see what your medical problem is if you are
unable to speak?  I don't know of an EMT that would pay attention to a Tattoo
mark instead of a bracelet or necklace.  I did, however, take the UGLY chain
off my Medical Alert bracelet and beaded me a pretty one.  But the Original
"TAG" is still attached.   Barbara Z

  Two weeks ago I had a medical alert symbol tattooed on my wrist with a band
  of flowers on either side.  I looks like a bracelet but bright enough
colors
  to draw a little attention in the event an EMT was to see it.  No  problems
  healing.  My endo thought it was a terrible idea and tried to talk  me out
of
  it.  But I hate the medical jewlery and this way it will always  be there.