RE: [IP] HYPOGLYCEMIC EMERGENCT ???

Contact the ADA. They have this info to provide and can cite prev ious court
cases.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 12:02 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] HYPOGLYCEMIC EMERGENCT ???

I NEED HELP TO DEFEND MYSELF
 Last week while visiting NYC I tested Blood Glucose at 3PM = 100. At 4:30 i
felt shaky a bit ( my hypoglycemic feelings are totally shot) so at 4:30PM I
test again & my Blood Glucose = 70 . That might sound great but to me I was
dropping & felt uneasy & shaky. So I pull the car over ; insert 25 cents
into a meter & rush into a store for Orange juice. By the time I come back a
Meter Maid is ticketing my vehicle for parking in the Metered parking lane
which becomes a No Parking  " BUSES ONLY" Lane between 4PM & 7PM. OK , I
figure I'll go to Traffic Court the next day & just tell the judge the
truth. I did so & the judge asked me one question before rendering her
decision . "Did you seek "MEDICAL ATTENTION" after the event passed ? " I
told her the true answer that being diabetic for 35 years a "LOW BLOOD SUGAR
EVENT" occurs hunderds of times & it doesn't require a  doctors assistance
to treat .Now she's typing her GUILTY VERDICT & tells me :"Having the
chronic illness diabetes does not constitute a MEDICAL EMERGENY ."and I PAID
the fine of $115.00 & left with the APPEALS PAPER in my hand . SO I need
HELP to prove that DIABETES may be a  chronic illness but a HYPOGLYCEMIC
EVENT does constitute a MEDICAL EMERGENCY & it's effects can temporarily
render driving a car "UNSAFE". I NEED HELP to locate DOCUMENTARY MEDICAL
EVIDENCE from the internet to print & include with the APPEAL of my GUILTY
CONVICTION . To win my appeal I must PROVE that the Judge is WRONG .I need
certified MEDICAL FACTS to prove  that a hypoglycemic event does constitute
a "MEDICAL EMERGENCY requiring IMMEDIATE treatment.
 PLEASE HELP ME FIND FACTS ON THE INTERNET .. Maybe Judge Roslyn Z. Roth
would like to get deluged with letters to educate her about diabetes . She
runs her KANGAROO COURT at TRAFFIC COURT 1400 Williamsbridge Road . Bronx ,
NY
,10461-2509 .I need help My violation number was 7391658194 . July 25 , 2006