Re: [IP] Traveling to and in Malaysia, Thailand, or Vietnam?

Hi Linda,

  I have not traveled in Asia but I traveled in rural areas of Africa for over a
year, alone. Please feel free to email me directly if you think I can be of
help.

  Thanks,
  Kristin

Linda Zottoli <email @ redacted> wrote:

Has anyone had experience with traveling to and in South East Asia?
This winter; main stops will be Kuala Lumpur, where I have housing, and
Ho Chi Minh City, where I may or may not , but hope to get to see
a bit more, maybe rent a place on a beach with others. One way of
trip, if not both, will be solo. Any hints or experiences welcome; I
will get any direct responses if IP is in the subject.

Linda Z
dx1955age8pumping1998

      Kristin Anne Fleschner
812.841.5988