Re: [IP] humalog and heat

This is so strange to me.  I am certainly not doubting your experience, but
I live in Memphis and am out in 90 to 102 heat for hours and have never had
the insulin go bad in my pump.  I keep my pump in my pocket while doing yard
work, mowing etc.  I wonder what the difference is?  Anybody have any ideas?