Re: [IP] Too good hbA1C?

Thanks for the encouragment on getting a pump despite good control. My endo
has submitted an appeal , so we will see how that goes. My highs and lows have
not been extreme, 250 highs and 50 lows, and they are infrequent, but when
combining frequent injections with asprin therapy I end up with quarter size
 bruises all over my abdomin.My appeal is based on lifestyle( travel alone
alot,and
erratic meals). I guess we will see in about a month how it turns out.If they
will not approve I am wondering if they would cover supplies if I  took out a
loan and purchased the initial set up.
Time will tell
Joyce