Re: [IP] HYPOGLYCEMIC EMERGENCT ???

We hope that the judge developes a nasty case of either T1 or T2 with
constant hypoglycemia.  Believe in Divine Retribution.  Contact the ADA
at 1-800 DIABETES.  Get the legal section to help find a lawyer.  And
their information people can help find articles about driving safely
with diabetes.  A few months ago, I know that there was one printed in
Diabetes Forecast that said that we're not supposed to be driving around
with BGs higher than 300 or lower than 80 and a test is recommended
before sallying forth to drive a vehicle.  So where were your glucotabs
or Smarties or Sweetarts or any kind of sugar that was supposed to be in
your car?  You must have run out and forgot to replace them...

Denise May

email @ redacted wrote:

>I NEED HELP TO DEFEND MYSELF
> Last week while visiting NYC I tested Blood Glucose at 3PM = 100. At 4:30 i
>felt shaky a bit ( my hypoglycemic feelings are totally shot) so at 4:30PM I
>test again & my Blood Glucose = 70 . That might sound great but to me I was
 >dropping & felt uneasy & shaky. So I pull the car over ; insert 25 cents into
 >meter & rush into a store for Orange juice. By the time I come back a Meter
Maid