[IP] What in the world is going on?

OK I am writing to you guys to help me because I think I am losing my  mind!

Gabrielle (5 and pumping for 2 months on CoZmo) was 180 at midnight then 52
at 2am so I did the usual 15 carbs 15 minutes thing checked her again  and she
was 40, gave her 15 more carbs plus a little p-nut butter (about  1/4 tsp)
checked her again in 15 minutes and she was 301!!!!
OK what in the world? So, I did a correction and checked her in an 45
minutes to an hour and she was over 500...checked her site and all that and
 corrected her again with crystal light to drink and checked her in about an
hour
 266...ok going down good. Well I just checked her an hour later and she has
gone
up to 465 so I gave her a shot in her arm and went to the  living room to cry
and to ask you guys what is going on?
Our day consisted of swimming in the morning after breakfast, going to a
 petting zoo type thing (VERY hot and HUMID didn't stay long at all), ate a late
lunch/dinner at home (she really did not eat much), went swimming until
bedtime  (about 2.5 hours) which she was 82 when we
got in the house...good HUH? What happened between 8pm and 2am? Her  basal's
are midnight .30,  4am .15,  9am .20 and  9pm .25  and these have been really
good for her.
Could the heat and swimming do all this, this much later?
Please help me I am exhausted and confused (which may be caused by the
exhaustion).

Tracy in VA