[IP] Re: Changing Lancets

    Not a lousy 10 cents a day but maybe$30,000 or $300,000 dollars per day.
Lets say that they make 1/2 or one cent profit on each lancet X maybe 5
tests/day X 360 days X 1,000,000 to 5,000,000 users would (very) roughly
give between 10 and 100 million profit per year. That could be a powerful
motive for most businesses to twist the customers and the facts.
    So far the Wilkinson invitation hasn't produced much testimony to
support the infectionists view.
                Peter 1