Re: [IP] Tattoos/Piercings Problems or Not?

At 02:25 PM 7/30/2006, you wrote:
>Lately, I have had the greatest  desire to get a tattoo, just a  little tiny
>  red rose, on my  calf. Does anyone here have a tattoo &/or any advice for
me?

Two weeks ago I had a medical alert symbol tattooed on my wrist with a band
of flowers on either side.  I looks like a bracelet but bright enough  colors
to draw a little attention in the event an EMT was to see it.  No  problems
healing.  My endo thought it was a terrible idea and tried to talk  me out of
it.  But I hate the medical jewlery and this way it will always  be there.