Re: [IP] MM RTsensor vs Dexcom

Hi Sandy,

Sandy Palmer <email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Wow, first of all I didn't even know about the Dexcom or I probably would
have
 > gotton one. I am however glad I didn't. Price wise the dexcom starter system
is
 > much more expensive. 800.00and you only get 1 of everything and 2 sensors
where
> with the MM you get 10 of everything and it's 999 I think was the price.

Agreed, when comparing the retail prices.  But Dexcom was running a
promotional price for a while, so I think many people got them for less
than $800.

>   So for those that have the dexcom, how do you like it? Any problems
>   with it?

Overall, I love it, though from what I read I don't think it's any
better than the 522/722.  Search the archives for posts by me, by "R & J
Milo", or by Rick Stockton.  (Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone who has
been posting about Dexcom.)

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the 522 as
you go.

Best,

Eric