Re: [IP] Too good hbA1C?

Liz,
    I had the exact same story as you. Very  lows to very highs. When my A1c
was 7.3 or 7.0 endo was not thrilled as he  said what you did, the lows evened
out the highs & that is not good control.  I know my CDE also sent something
to MiniMed but am not sure what it was but it  probably was my log. I spoke to
a rep from Medtronics, he got a script from the  endo & voila! I had a pump
in less than 2 weeks!! It was too easy.
MiniMed has always been extremely nice when I have phoned them with
questions. I have no complaints at all. I love my 515.
suzee78