Re: [IP] Tattoos/Piercings Problems or Not?

I have had no problems with my ankle tattoo or my multiple ear piercings.
Barbara Z.
  i have a pretty big tattoo and its caused me no problems what so ever. I
did
  consult my endo and pretty much got the same response you did. so i asked my
  regular doctor and he said it wont cause any problems as long as kept
control
   over my blood sugar.

HOME
  085.jpg]