Re: [IP] Tattoos/Piercings Problems or Not?

i have a pretty big tattoo and its caused me no problems what so ever. I  did
consult my endo and pretty much got the same response you did. so i asked my
regular doctor and he said it wont cause any problems as long as kept control
 over my blood sugar.

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of HOME
085.jpg]