Re: [IP] Paradigm battery: Energizer or what?

At 04:13 PM 7/30/2006, you wrote:
>I've read a few recent posts which have said that you  must use the
>Energizer battery in the Paradigm family of pumps.
>
>Well, that's just not my experience, as I now have a Radio Shack Enercell
>alkaline battery in my 722, and it is working just fine.
>The battery has been in for over two weeks, and the battery life indicator
>shows that I have about 50% battery life to go, which makes sense.  I expect
>to get about another 10 days to 2 weeks from it.

I've always used Energizer.  I get 6-7 weeks from a regular AAA
Energizer battery, using the backlight frequently but not the vibrate
alarm.  I know some people have reported problems when they used
Duracell or some other brand.  Energizer batteries are available
everywhere and they're not a huge expense so I don't bother
experimenting with cheaper brands.  It's not worth it to me.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987