Re: [IP] insulin bottle almost empty, what to do?

 Actually, if you can wait about 5 minutes with a warm vial, the air bubbles
will go to the top on their own and are almost always eliminated. I also, drain
the vial to the bottom, even though I also have decent insurance, I've always
been that way, even with a bottle of ketchup!!!

Well, I really admire your techniques in getting the last drops of insulin
out of the vials. I am a "clutz" & wind up w/ the reservoir full of air
bubbles & that is no matter how hard I tap the reservoir to get them to rise to
the top so I can push them back in. Thankfully, I have decent insurance
coverage & happily toss the almost empties in the garbage. As I've stated here
before, I'm lazy & have no patience for air bubbles!!
suzeeq 78 -- pumping w/ Medtronics 515 since April 2005 & loving !!!

  Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly.
  Nancy