Re: [IP] Tattoos/Piercings Problems or Not?

You shouldn't have any problems with a tattoo.  Any reputable artist
uses a new and/or clean needle so you can't get Hepatitis C.  All it
should do is cause a little bit of stress due to tissue injury.  Now, my
darling 28-year old daughter went out and got her navel pierced and that
stresses me out.  Plus my granddaughter was admiring Auntie's tummy and
she wants hers done, too.  In 19 years, when you're 21, Beanie, you can
do that, too.

Denise
And, a rose seems like it will be pretty.