[IP] humalog and heat

I have had a problem with Humalog becoming denatured in heat.  I spent an
afternoon at baseball games in high heat.  Both the insulin in my pump and in
the bottle in my purse were shot.  It was pretty spooky because I was 3 hours
from home.  Since then, I always use a Frio (I'm on Novolog now), and also
carry a paper prescription for Novolog so I don't get in trouble again.  I
don't really want to test how long I can be out and to what temperature
extreme.  It isn't worth it.
Barbara Ziegler