Re: [IP] behind in times? help!

>I've seen that so many of you minimed users are on the 715 model.   I have
>the 512 Paradigm model.   Am I behind in times?   I ordered an info packet for
 > the new 715 Paradigm Real-Time Continuous Glucose Monitoring System. It looks
>"serious" and extremely expensive.

You got an information packet?  How?  I e-mailed them for more
information a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard back from them
yet.  Is it possible to downnload the information to a computer in
any way except CareLink which I don't want to touch if I can help it?
I have an old PC used for nothing but diabetes, but I really don't
want to use Windows on the internet.  (Yes, I'm a Mac person, and
there is no way to use CareLink from a Mac.  None of the browsers
they accept will work on OS X.)
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska