[IP] Basal tune up

Hi again
  Is anyone in the position right now that they know their basal is way off and
would like to adjust with me?
  It is easier for me if I have someone to fast with me and talk to than it is
doing it alone. You can email me personally if that is ok.
  Samipa email @ redacted and just leave out the space. Wasn't sure if the entire
email would show that is why I did it this way.
  Sandy going on 13years of disetronic, now minimed and wouldn't trade it for
the world.