[IP] Tricare Prime

 Am I emailing you directly or am I actually emailing to the board which
actually I intend to do. This format confuses me a bunch. ha ha

  The $2000 is just the cap that Tricare has set for auth purposes. If it is
under 2000 they told me that there is no pre-authorization required. That as
soon as I get everything to do the claim myself under their misc code with they
will let me know. I don't know the code yet. They also said that I might be able
to claim the sensors that way following the outcome of this claim.

  I have a 512 with 2yrs of warranty left so I'm doing the pathway program. I'll
trade mine in and will get a recertified pump with 2yrs warranty left for 799
and will get 400 back as soon as they receive my 512 back. If I fail to send it
back they would charge the diff between what I've already paid and a new pump.
lol
  Then the sensor is 999 so this and my pump will the 1798 org till I get the
money back and that is what I meant by under the 2000.
  Sandy