Re: [IP] Medtronics vs. Animas

That's an understatement. I finally got the food database entered into
the
1250 but they need to change their program a bit....like a LARGE bit.
They
should let you enter what you want, where you want, not just under
"favorites".
While I absolutely love this 1250 the software program I found to be
quite
capable of getting my Irish dander up. I sort of considered the program
my
enemy!

Margo