[IP] MM RTsensor vs Dexcom

 Wow, first of all I didn't even know about the Dexcom or I probably would have
gotton one. I am however glad I didn't. Price wise the dexcom starter system is
much more expensive. 800.00and you only get 1 of everything and 2 sensors where
with the MM you get 10 of everything and it's 999 I think was the price.
  So for those that have the dexcom, how do you like it? Any problems with it?
This group is awsome. I've learned alot in the last few days.

  Sandy