Re: [IP] behind in times? help!

Hi Karin
    I'm pumping w/ the MM 515. It replaced the  512. The 712 & 715 have the
larger reservoirs. The 522 & 722 are the  newest pumps & can be used alone or
w/ the optional Real Time  Continuous BG Monitoring System. If you're in the
Paradigm Pathways  Program, you could probably upgrade to the 522 for a price.
 As far as I know, that part is not yet covered by insurance & I read somewhere
or  my CDE said that insurance coverage is 2 to 3 years away.   She  also
said that the sensors are $35.00 EACH. I know I can't afford that & at  this
point am not sure if I want to stick another thing into  myself.
suzeeq78