[IP] My Primary Care Physician

I recently picked a new primary care physician.
After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well"
for my age.
A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, Do you
think I'll live to be 80?"

 He asked, "Do you smoke tobacco or drink beer or wine?"
 "Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing drugs, either."

Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"
I said, "No, my other Heart Doctor said that all red meat is very
unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking,
or bicycling?"
"No, I don't," I said.

He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?"
No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."

He looked at me and said, "Then why do you care to be 80?"

A laugh a day keeps the doctor away.
Have a Good Day

 <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=99001>