Re: [IP] Speaking of infection

Jenny once had an abscess at a site. She disconnected, but did not
take out her site or put the plug in, before going into a jacuzzi.
We're guessing that's how the bacteria got in. We tried treating it
with hot compresses and neosporin, but ended up going to the doctor
to get an oral antibiotic.

Kay