Re: [IP] insulin bottle almost empty, what to do?

Well, I really admire your techniques in getting the last drops of  insulin
out of the vials.  I am a "clutz" &  wind up w/ the  reservoir full of air
 bubbles & that is no matter how hard I tap the reservoir to get them to rise to
the top so I can push them back in. Thankfully,  I have decent insurance
 coverage & happily toss the almost empties in the garbage. As I've stated here
before, I'm lazy & have no patience for air  bubbles!!
suzeeq 78  -- pumping w/ Medtronics 515 since April 2005 &  loving !!!