Re: [IP] Medtronics vs. Animas

At 11:05 PM 7/29/2006, you wrote:
>  I also have the MM 715 and agree with Stacey, it is very easy to
> use. Check it
>out!!!

I'm another 715 user and it's my first pump, so I have no
comparison.  I find it very easy to use, I like the shape/look/feel
of it, I like both clips that came with it, I have no problems
reading the screen.  My complaints about it are:
- the alarm isn't loud enough
- can set the Insulin On Board time in full hour increments only and
I would like it to be in 1/2 hour slots
- BG reminder and temp basal times are in half hour increments, 15
minutes would be better
- you can't set a BG reminder unless you actually bolus some insulin
- the pump doesn't store BG readings or carb intake unless there's a
bolus to go along with it

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987