Re: [IP] Vegan diet reverses diabetes symptoms, study finds

At 06:05 PM 7/29/2006, you wrote:
>I would starve to death on this diet. I like everything that vegans  don't
>eat.
>AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I need my Skinny Cow Mint  Ice Cream
>suzeeq78

I can actually go for days eating a vegetarian diet but not vegan.  I
like dairy and eggs too much.  And, I think I hear a Skinny Cow
Peanut Butter & Chocolate sandwich calling me from the freezer...

It does amaze me at how clever the vegans are by coming up with
substitutions for so many "real" products.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987