RE:[IP] Which Strip can I use Test Diet Sodas Sugars?

 Yep, some people do use their meters. We've done it once or twice but have
always had some of those urine strips around too, so we've mostly used
those...they will work even if expired (The strips are more for Shannon to use
if she can't tell. I don't usually need them, I can distinquish by smell between
a regular and a diet drink, and between different drinks - coke vs pepsi vs dr
pepper etc. They smell differently, diet drinks have a kind of metallic smell.
Dr Pepper is sweet, Coke is tart smelling etc.)
 On the Freestyle Flash you just hold down the 'C' button immediately after the
test, until a checkmark appears on the screen, to mark it as a control so it
doesn't get counted in the averages.

 Take care, Kerri - proud mom of 8 in western OR :)
http://www.myspace.com/txgrits1965
 "Work hard, live simply, give liberally, save wisely." - John Coblentz,
Christian Family Living