Re: [IP] changing lancets! Anyone ever get an infection?????? Please let me kno

Denise,
I truly don't know when I last had a tetanus vaccine.   I'm still using my 1
lancet a day (test at least 12 X a day) &  from what many peeps on this thread
 have stated, I guess  I'm a "newbie" (can't think of another word).   I've
 never gotten an infection. It's just a teensy-weensy little poke, squeeze out
a drop or 2  & the little itsy-bitsy poke hole closes up in nano  secs.  Just
my own thoughts. No flame intended. What you say really  has merit but I'm
just plain lazy.
suzeeq78   :-))))))