RE: [IP] changing lancets!

-----Original Message-----
>Has anyone had an infection from a finger prick from a lancet??
>
>New or Old?

 Never had an infection and I rarely change it. I do try to wash my hands before
each test but that's not always possible. I'll only use an alcohol wipe if I
know there's something icky on my fingers, and only if I can't wash them of
course.

I had been testing 10X a day and am now testing 12-13 times.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987