RE: [IP] changing lancets!

> I test 12 time a day. When the fingers get sore I switch to the thumbs
> for a
> week or two and then back to rotating the fingers. There are times
> that I
> can wash with hot water and just press the finger and blood will come
> from
> the last puncture.

Well it may not sound good, but you can also use the backs of the
fingers behind the nail bed and the first knuckle. Works pretty good
and does not hurt anymore than a regular finger stick, at least for
me...  This provides a lot more real-estate than just the pads on the
sides of the fingers.

Michael