From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Sandy Palmer
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 1:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] First glucometer

 I remember that my first meter was this big old box that had a door on it.
You would have to put this biiiig old drop of blood onto the strip and let
it sit for one minute then clean it and then you would put it into the
machine and wait another minute and then close the door on it. I soooo hated
testing b/c it would take me away from what I was doing. I love my 5 second
ultra smart.