[IP] First glucometer

 I remember that my first meter was this big old box that had a door on it. You
would have to put this biiiig old drop of blood onto the strip and let it sit
for one minute then clean it and then you would put it into the machine and wait
another minute and then close the door on it. I soooo hated testing b/c it would
take me away from what I was doing. I love my 5 second ultra smart.