Re: [IP] Medtronics vs. Animas

I love my minimed 715, but I haven't had any others, so can't  compare.  I
 must admit that I mostly just use the regular features of the pump - rarely use
extended bolus features, for example, but find the pump very  easy to use,
it's really intuitive.  I also like the ability to see daily  records on how
much insulin I"ve used, and what I've used it for - very  handy.

Stacey