[IP] Tricare Prime

Hi ladies
  I have actually talked to Tricare prime and they told me that anything in this
type of category has a $2000.00 auth thing, so since it is under that amount the
chances of getting some money back is really good.
  IF and when you get the sensor keep the receipt obviously then put in as much
information than you possibly can. Letters from your doctor and I requested the
package MM sends out so I can put that in my claim then they told me to actually
write them a letter of how your treatment can benefit from this and again the
lady told me that since this is under 2 grand the possibility of getting some of
the money back under a misc code would be really good. Hope that helped. I will
however when I do this in about 6 to 8wks when I get my pump and sensor (I'm
doing the pathway program so that is why all of it is under 2 grand here) I will
make sure i post every step of the way. Maybe if we stick out heads together we
can figure out how to get through the tricare system. ;o))
Sandy