From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Sue Ann Bowling
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 3:39 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] changing lancets!

>Jan's email brings up questins for me.
>   How many times do each of you test?
12-14 times a day--and I don't always change my lancet on lancet
change day.  BTW, I think you should be allowed a free lancet change
if you change the whole lancet device, for whatever reason.  It just
doesn't work very well without a lancet.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska http://mosquitonet.com/~sbowling
(general) http://bowlingsite.mcf.com/DogPage.html (dogs)